Answer to question
U.S. Creator Tax Forms

Creators in the United States will receive an IRS Form 1099 if they have earned and withdrawn more than $600 USD in the previous tax year. The 1099 form will be sent in the mail to the address on your W-9 form. If your address changes, be sure to update your W-9 form with the new address to ensure you receive your tax documents. A digital copy of your 1099 form can be downloaded from your Banking page. 

Proof of income can be found on your Earning Statistics page.